<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33986579?origin\x3dhttp://crazysenseofhumour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 20, 2007
@12:11 PM

I'm back! Yea I know I haven't been blogging for a long long time, but been really busy these few days. And when I could find the time, was just too tired. Training + competition.

Oh that reminds me. Wednesday was 1500m finals! I got like some super sucky position. I didn't even check. And my heats timing was faster than my finals one. Bah. So anyway, my father wasn't too happy about my timing, but he thought it was just alright. But when he found out that I didn't finish (READ: not "drink") the stupid Accelerade (some useless sports drink), he like just started scolding me. Quote "I thought you did your best, but now I don't think so." Like WTF! And then he started saying what Ellie and Alistair are a bad influence on me, which is like so not true -.- Then after that he said that he was "in two minds" about letting me go on the Spooky Trail, which seems totally random, but I guess he meant that he didn't know whether to let me go or not. So I was really really pissed at him. But now I'm okay. I think. (I think I might need anger management courses.)

So enough about that.

Funny stuff.

During English on Monday, Ms Yong asked us to read famous speech by Martin Luther King. Each person one paragraph lah. Lucky me, I got a short one-liner. So when it got to Yida's turn, he read the word Pennsylvania as pen*s... because he didn't know how to pronounce it. Hahahaha. No offence or anything, a lot of people can't pronounce it properly too. Then when it was Si Yuan's turn, there was this sentence in his paragraph which read as "... and the Gentiles" or something like that. And he read it as genitals. Hahahaha. Damn funny lah.

Then later that day, I went for training at RJC. There I noticed that the handicapped toilet on the first floor of the "stadium"...



There was a hole right there! I wonder if anyone still dares to use it.

Then the second floor one. This one was damaged a long long time ago. And I used it to take another photo before! Remember the 3 people in various states of undress? Hahaha. This one the lock is damaged, so pretty much unuseable.



So thats all I guess. Damn. I really really want to go for the Spooky Trail.



I love it when you call
I love it when you call
I love it when you call
But you never call at all

{♥} by the seaside

Ywelcome

Erm, welcome? Haha.

Yprofile

Zhi Ming
Feels like a girl in a guy's body
Raffles Institution
Cross Country!
27th February 1992
limzm007@hotmail.com
WISHES=)
More more more chocs! =D White ones especially.
New phone! Got it! =D
Personal laptop!
Bigger house!
World Happiness!

Yexits

Abel
Andrew
Ellie
Guan Lin
Kieran
Leon Han
Matthew
Matthias
Nigel Chua
Rachel
Sean Lim
Zebedee

Ycredits

Host: & &
Image: # #
Image Host: @
Fonts: %
Designer:

Yscream

tagboard

Yhistory

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010