Tuesday, June 26, 2007
@4:12 PM
Just a small update about recent events.
Yesterday in RI, someone fell down from a floor in the SR block. I shall not say anything more, just in case I may seem to insensitive. Must refrain from specualtion, like the Headmaster said.
Yesterday night, I went to Gardens. Then got pissed off by someone. (Same girl in the previous post.) She kept reminding me about old stuff that I was about to forget completely. >=( But nevermind, I know how to make myself happy. By doing the things I like! Watch tv, slack, play computer games, and eat chocolate! And chocolate is extra good, supposedly. Contains anti-depressants? (Heh. I don't know how to spell properly.)
Many people may have found out from the newspapers about Thaddeus Cheong. Sad thing, really. He was such a great guy. Although I don't know him that well, he was a nice person. Anyway, I just came back home from visiting his wake. On the way there to his house, I saw a lot of nice buildings. Oh we aren't appreciating architecture here? Sorry. Back to the main point then. When we got there and went in to see the body, "we" as in a few people from the RI cross country team, a few of us started crying. I almost did too. It was really a sad occasion. But I have to say, Thaddeus' parents were really brave. It was obviously one of the worse things that could happen to them. And they could still try to make us feel better by smiling. While we were there, Thaddeus' father "kind-of" asked the lot of us if Thaddeus was like a big brother to us. I had a sudden revelation. I had never regarded him as a brother before. But I nodded my head, thinking it might make his father feel better. Even though it wasn't the case before, now it is.
Thaddeus was my friend, and also my big brother. May he rest in peace.
{♥} by the seaside