Tuesday, June 05, 2007
@12:08 PM
Again, for lack of better blogging material, I am spamming photos!

Look at the top left-hand corner. Giant piece of lard! From an extremely expensive $6 packet of char kway teow. I put my finger there to use as a scale. Yes its that big. And I ate it!

Giant imitation Pocky!

Lime jelly! Since the powder was given for free by the school, might as well use it!

Another photo of the jelly! I kind of went mad and made the whole thing in one big bowl. But of course, I didn't eat it all. I shared it! Remember kids, I'm nice!

Hello Panda Cheese flavour. First time I heard of it. But quite nice actually. Luckily. Just like me and my bro say, this sort of food, is either very nice, or very lousy.

What it looks like inside. Sorry for the blurry picture. Ahahaha. I ate the whole packet by myself!
Oh and just for fun, I shall share my blog URL ideas with everyone! (See! I encourage people to start blogging.) Feel free to use them, although I haven't checked to see if any have been taken.
1. somemore-s'mores
2. automatic-problematic (this one's my favourite)
3. boxplot.blogspot (box plot is something used in statistics.)
4. heavily-underweight
5. seriously-funny
6. pretty-ugly
That's all for this post!
{♥} by the seaside