Thursday, April 19, 2007
@5:08 PM
Okay... I just got myself totally screwed. Explaining my MSN nick. I knew this day would come, and here it is. Do I sound emo or what?
Now. Everyone doesn't understand me right? Well read my previous post first.
...
...
...
Done reading? Okay. So my friend, did a picture post. So I'm totally screwed because I don't have any pictures. Okay maybe a few. But not enough. And now I have to do a post too. Oh yah, I forgot a minor detail of the agreement. The post that I must do has to be the same length or roughly there. So there's the problem. Picture posts, are especially long.
Haha. Well what you just saw was what I wrote the day before yesterday! So I took some pics yesterday... but I can only post them like tomorrow! So wait for it.
Well maybe I can say some stuff about what happened yesterday. But I'll keep those photo parts for later! Yesterday, as most of you know, was the Nationals Cross Country.
WE WON!!!Or the 'B' Division at least. But thats loads. First time in RI's history okay. And I got individual 6th while Tingzhang got 3rd and Ruiyong got 4th! Thats pretty impressive okay. 3 out of 6 runners got top six! Aaaand... top six get Colours!!! Not only that. After adding on the team Colours...
WOOHOO!!! DOUBLE COLOURS!!!Oh then some reporter came to ask us some questions. I think she was from The Straits Times? Actually she only asked Tingzhang. And maybe Ruiyong. I was there and I don't even know. I'm so blurrr. Then damn funny. The reporter asked some question and Tingzhang said something about cannot have a girlfriend or else cannot train properly. So he tried to take it back straight away. But the rest of us standing around said that he has a girlfriend, so the reporter was quite curious and she just kept asking Tingzhang "Do you have a girlfriend or not?" Or something to that extent. So someone said jokingly, "Why you ask? Are you interested in him?" or something like that, and she replied "Maybe". So damn funny lah, and the whole crowd laughed.
Phew long paragraph.
Then later we went to take the prizes and medals and such. After that, we sang school song, did Unite cheer, standard stuff. HAHA now this part is damn funny. Before the race, Tingzhang said that if we got team first, we could tear his underwear. So basically, right after we did finish the cheering, everyone like "attacked" him and tried to tear his underwear. Of course, I didn't want to get my hands dirty with God-knows-what, so I stood in front of the commotion and "crab-walked" (HEY! I coined a new word!) left and right, while waving my hands around like a madman, shouting "CENSORED! CENSORED!" because the RGS team was there too.
Hmm I'm gonna skip this part.
Alright then, today. Haha during PE today, we started on a new module of Hockey. So we started off with a briefing on the rules for safety and such. We were going to start off with just simple rolling of the ball instead of hitting the ball with the stick. Mr Romi was telling us, don't roll the ball above knee level, "because when ball hit ball, it is very painful." then proceeded by telling us, "this is why the ball always go with the stick." HAHA sexual connotations. And later Yong En was playing with a ball, and he put it at his crotch area. So Mr Romi said, "Yong En, don't put it there, it does not fit in." Or something like that. My memory's failing.
So anyway, will post the pictures another day, so keep the hits coming!
{♥} by the seaside