Monday, April 16, 2007
@4:36 PM
Haha. A post as promised, delivered on time.
A few days ago, I came up with this great idea. Okay I admit, it wasn't such a great idea. Thing is, I made this agreement with someone, such that when one of us posts, the other person has to post too. So expect to see me posting more often! In this case, each of us will have 3 days to post after the first person posts. Yea 3 days is quite long isn't it? But 3 is such a nice number. Of course, this is but a game, and what are games without penalties? Haha since both of us like chocolates so much, the penalty is no chocolates for 3 days! Now isn't this fun?
Haha anyway, today I cooked instant noodles by myself for the first time! I feel so proud of myself. Not cup noodles of course. Cup noodles are way too easy to cook. I bet everyone is laughing as they are reading this. Yea I know i'm noob lah.
Will post another time!
{♥} by the seaside